Abdominal pain, lower back pain, loss of apetite, vomitting, weight loss, headache, weakness. Anything serious?

for the past month I have been having lower abdominal pain and lower back pain loss of appetite , sick to my stomach and sometimes vomiting . I have also loss about 10lbs.I get headaches and I have been feeling tired/exhausted and my body aches and is weak. at first I thought it was just stress and anxiety but it won’t let up no matter how hard I try to relax could it be something more serious?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012