Abdominal pain, lower back pain during periods. Ultrasound shows anteverted uterus, nabothian cysts in endocervical canal. Do I need hysterectomy?

My uterus is anteverted and measures 7.6x5.3x4.6cm in size. I have extreme abdomal pain during menstruation and constant lower back . There is evidence of nabothian cyts in the endocervical canal . The endometrium is 1.5cm and appears slightly inhomogeneous. My doctor would like to do a hysterictomy. can you advise please. I ma 40 years and had 3 children.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012