Abdominal pain, loss of sleep, difficulty breathing, heartburn. Cure for symptoms?

Ive been having this pain for two years now that wakes me up from my sleep if is my stomach area under my right rib this pain migrates from my stomach to my back in up hours and loose alot of sleep due to cant lay down and/sit. ive been to the doctor the first time due to difficulty breathing and they say gas or heart burn , wondering if anyone may have another idea of what it may be no test have been ran just keep getting sent back home
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012