Abdominal pain, loose bowel movements with blood and mucus, scan normal, blood work showed high WBC count. What does that indicate?

I left the Er and they took a ct scan of my abdominal area due to pain I was having and also blood work everything came back normal then they took a stool sample cause I was having a loose BM with blood n mucus only they said my WBC is a little high wat does that mean? I asked if my liver n kidneys where ok n the reason I asked that is that I hve been taking pain killers for a little over 3 yrs for chronic knee pain I m worried
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012