Abdominal pain, light headed, lower back pain, muscle twitch in hands. Normal CBC, liver enzymes. Treatment?

hi,37 years old male having abdominal discomfort(vogue pain ) and weakness since 3 weeks ago.added by lightheadedness and low back pain and finger pain afew days ago.i feel tired.ive done a workup with normal cbc,liver enzyme,kidney function,electrolytes,urine analysis and blood sugar.but my cholestrole was high (220) and my esr level was 25.i have some small muscle twitching specially in my hands from a few days ago.hearing my bowel using sertraline since 5 month ago.(100 mg daily).what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  103 Awaiting Answer