Abdominal pain, lethargy, post coital bleeding. Ultrasound shows lump in kidney. Treatment?

i am a married 38 year old past health issues except some fertility problems due to PCOS. for the past 8 months i ve noticed some abdominal pain & extreme lethargy. most of the pain in my right flank. for the last 3 months, i ve experienced postcoital bleeding after intercourse each time. went to OBGYN ....mild case of bacterial vaginosis . she gave me antibiotics to clear up & sent me to urologist because i have blood in my urine. urologist did a ultrasound & found a 1cm lumpy mass in my kidney. flank pain on right side continues....should i get a CT scan & from your experience what do you think i m in for? many thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012