Abdominal pain, lazy bowels. X-ray shows calcific density, fecal and gas load. What should I do?

Hello. I had an x ray done on my lower abdomen because I have experienced severe pain from IBS and lazy bowels for many years but has recently gotten much worse. my results say Large fecal load and gas load within the colon extending down to the rectum . No evidence of obstruction. ..... also a 6mm linear calcific density projecting over the inferior tip of the liver which is nonspecific. My question for you is what this means, (my doctor didn t quite explain my results clearly to me so I asked for a copy.) and what I should do about it. I am only 23 but I have concerns with developing pproblems with colon cancer and other serious issues due to the severe pain I have experienced regularily for many years from very irregular bowel movements. PS Is the only way to help IBS and Lazy bowel to take laxatives and have an anema done? Thank you for your time. Cheers, Kimberly.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012