Abdominal pain, lack of appetite, hypertension. Pancreatitis diagnosed. Treatment?

I have had very bad abdominal pain for the past two days. I originally thought it may be muscle pain as I had painted and tiled our laundry the day before. I feel like I am full of gas, but I m not, I can only lie on my side curled into a ball, and when sitting I have to bend over in the chair. My appetite has vanished, and that has been over the past week or so, but as I am diabetic and have high blood pressure, I know I need to eat to take medication. I was feeling a little better today after not eating yesterday, but then I had breakfast and I am in agony again. I am going to the bathroom okay, and I am not vomiting. UPDATE: It was Pancreatitis. I was in hospital for five days on IV drip with fluids only. However, there were no gallstones, (Ultrasound and CT scan were performed) and I am not a drinker, so now they are looking for another cause. An MRI is booked for a few weeks time and a blood test to check for an auto immune def has also been performed.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013