Abdominal pain, internal bleeding due to laceration. Kidney cyst. Prescribed Tramacet. What to do?

Hello Dr My wife has severe pains in the lower left and right abdomen, she had been seen by a specialist and Gastroscopy and colonoscopy was done and was found to have lascerations which caused internal bleeding , she has just finished antibiotics but the pain still persist. A cyst was also seen on her right kidney and she is still waiting result of biopsy . She is supposed to seen the specialist first week in November that is approximatelty a month after the afore-mentioned procedures. She was prescribed tramacet but the pain still persist. What should we do?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012