Abdominal pain, inflated stomach, pelvic sonogram showed anteverted uterus with empty endometrial cavity, nabothian cyst, no masses, free fluid. What does this mean?

hi im 32 years old i have 3 girls all cesarean and 8 years been operated to have no more children. went to the docter with abdominal pain and my stomache groing like if i was pregnant. went to do a pelvic sonogram and this is what it said: the uterus is anteverted,measuring 8.6x4.5x5.4cm. the edometrial cavity is empty. the endometrial strip equals 4mm. nabothian cyst measurs 0.8x0.4cm. the ovarius appear in normal limits in size and echogenicity for the patient s age. the right ovary measures 3.3x1.8x3.0cm. the left ovary measures2.4x1.7x2.1cm. bilateral ovarian follicular changesare noted. no detectable solid adnexal masses. no free fluid. please can someone tell me what all this means. thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012