Abdominal pain, increased heartbeat, no ulcer. Skipping meals. Serious?

am having stomach pain for past 2 years and i used to have severe abdominal pain and fast heartbeat ..3 mnths back ive consulted a doctor ..he was like no ulcer ,nothing by doing physical examination..and had given me omeprazole and cinitapride capsules and clonotril 0.25..for 2 mnths its ok bt nw m feeling abdominal pain and rapid heartbeat...THE ACTUAL CAUSE FOR ALL THIS THAT 3 YEARS BACK I USED TO SKIP MEALS A LOT.NOW M AGE IS 18..SO WTS PROBLEM IN ME ? IS IT SERIOUS ? PLS HELP ME OUT..PLS PLS PLS PLS
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012