Abdominal pain, history of IBD, constipation, pain. Bowel obstruction?

Hi. I have been having pain in abdomen/back area for past 2-3wks. Went to E.R. @ the time and Dr. did blood/urine tests & chest X-Ray, but no CT scan. I have hx of IBD & was admitted to hosp. last year for G.I. infection. Anyway, this past time ER doc. said blood/urine ok & chest X-ray showed constipation. Advised to f/u with PCP & meds. to help pass stool. Currently do not have health ins. and was unable to f/u with PCP. Have passed hardly any stools and still in acute pain. Was thinking of going back to ER this morning, how do I ensure I am treated/diagnosed & can get a CT scan at least to ensure I am not having a colitis flair/infection and poss. bowel obstruction?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013