Abdominal pain, high blood pressure, tiredness, freezing fingers, nausea, low appetite. Scan shows shadow over liver. What does this mean?

Hi. I have had persistent pains in my right abdomen area for about 2 months now. It is gradually getting worse. I have high blood pressure which is still too high, despite being on medication . I am constantly tired, my fingers are always freezing cold and I have nausea and not much appetite . A recent scan showed a large shadow over my liver . Can you please tell me what you think and what does the shadow mean? I am so tired of being in pain and just want this sorted. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013