Abdominal pain, heaviness and pain in stomach, nausea. Why the swelling?

im 25 yrs old married since 2 yrs i had a missed abortion in jan 12 dnc was done still im having lower right abdomen pain and heaviness , nausia , muscular cramps my periodess are normal accept it has not cm on this 29 my lmp was 29 august i stay in bangalore visited several doctors did several tests my all the reports are all normal accept im having pco . im unable to have sex with my hubby also , my urine report are also normal accept epithelial cell is 2-3 . all my reports are normal and im still having the pain . plz help!!!! im having swelling problem as well.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012