Abdominal pain, heart burn and indigestion. Is this serious?

ate dinner last night, nothing huge. watched some football for awhile then went to bed. When I was laying still everything was fine, then when I would roll over from one side to the other my stomach felt like it was moving inside me. It hurt enough to prevent me from sleeping. accompanied with indigestion and heart burn . took a pepto, didn t help. is it anything serious? I have an unreasonable fear of doctors so I avoid them if possible.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013