Thanks for mailing through HMC.
It is not clear your present Age , weight and height. When your last menstrual cycle occurred?
Poly cystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a problem in which a woman’s hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with your periods and make it difficult to get pregnant. It is a common women’s disease after 20 -22 years.
Normally, the ovaries make a tiny amount of male sex hormones (androgens
). In PCOS, they start making slightly more androgens. This may cause you to stop ovulating and resist the growth of egg in ovary. It is also the cause of irregular menstruation
cycle. It can be treated by changing your Food habits & Life style.
Test your Female Hormone level (estrogen
- Avoid foods that produce excess Estrogen like Plastic & packaging food, water,
- Avoid high saturated food like cheese, red meat , butter and yoghurt
- Increase to intake food rich in Phyto nutrient that improves the secretion of natural
- Boost the level of anti-oxidant level of food in your diet with fresh green fruits,
vegetables, Crane berry and increase cancer fighting mineral selenium
- Add protein from soy isolates reduce carbohydrate
- Drink 50 ml Aloe Vera
Juice with Crane berry at every morning every day
- Royal Jelly also can improve your female hormonal
- Use 5-6 liters of water per day.
- Practice Yoga to intake fresh Oxygen in your body