Abdominal pain, had high BP. USG shows one side liver and spleen. Precautions?

My name is D.B Ghalley age: 44 yrs. from Gomtu Bhutan sir i was suffering from BP 140/110 mm Hg. but after taking medicine and exercise now reduce to 130/90 or 100 normally but after the few months i was suffering from left side abdomen pain and i was reported to the doctor about the complication and doctor has refer me to do Ultrasound of my whole abdomen, after USG the doctor said that i was suffering from the one side lever spleen . so my doctor prescribe medicine but it is not improving, and i was doubt about the my diet, so what are the precautions to be done? Please advice me.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012