Welcome to HCM,
You seem to have suffered some kind of food poisoning
or a intestinal infection may be viral or other agent.it may be just borborygmus due to indigestion
and hyper acidity specially milk or dairy products with formation of gas in intestines.which can be cured by antacids and ranitidine
If it subsides by it self just taking good amount of water and soft diet
is enough,but if it persist and becomes severe then you should see a Physician,as if motions increase or accompanied by vomiting may cause dehydration
or colicky pain.
If infection is suspected correction of dehydration and electrolytes imbalances if any.
if parasite like amoeba or bacterial infection is there specific therapy may be required.
Please take care.