Abdominal pain, gets distended, have rashes, hair fall, sleeplessness, headaches, constipation, swelling in ankles. Medication?

I have been having many abdominal issues for the past few years. I have a constant pain level of about 4 but sometimes it gets much worse, around 8 or 9 for 3 to 4 weeks. My abdomen gets distended, my skin itches, I can't stand to be touched and now I am having foamy diarrhea. I also have an itchy rash that resembles ringworm but won't stay gone with prescription cream. My hair falls out , my gums and tounge are sore and I have a hard time sleeping. I also have headaches and everything I eat irritates my belly. Have had the diarrhea before jus never foamy. Also, I get constipated easily. My knees have started hurting a lot and my ankles swell and I have a large amount of gas. I have had an upper gi scope, a colonoscopy, a few ct scans of my gall bladder, full blood work up 2ice, h. Pylori test, ultrasound on who knows what. Everything is always negative. I am just not sure where to turn or what to do. Don't want to be treated like a med seaker or like it's "all in my head" anymore
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013