Abdominal pain, gastric problems, severe cramps. History of acid reflux. Cure for symptoms?

i have had acid reflux a several years and from time to time I have abdominal pain down low that gets pretty bad it is not a new problem then gas starts and I get pressure in lower area followed by painful cramps and then I must go to the bathroom and pass this mostly is worse at night can anyone give any info on this? Also this comes and goes sometimes I wont have problems for months besides acid reflx everyday
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012