Abdominal pain, frequent urination, urge to urinate, tingling in hands and feet, thirsty, fatigue, irregular heart beat. Cause?

I have been having lower to upper abdominal pain for 4years now. This year I have experienced frequent urination along with urgency and have had 4 UTI treatments in 6 months. Urologist thought I had ICS but that came back as normal after he looked at my bladder. My brother was diagnosed with primary amyloidosis recently and I m wondering if I could have this. I have tingling in my hands and feet at times, always thirsty, very fatigued all the time, constant abdominal pain, irregular heart beat the list keeps going. I m not sure what to do from here. Docs keep telling me everything is normal when tests get run.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012