Abdominal pain, frequent urination, lower back pain, red particles in stools, constipation. Rectal bleeding?

The left side of my abdominal has been hurting lately but very mildly and so has my lower left back but that seems to have stopped. It doesn t hurt when I pee and its always clear but I am peeing alot. I am also drinking a lot of water because I though the pain in my lower back was my kidney . I have had watery diahreah since this started 2 days ago but this morning I was constipated. However, I just had a bowel movement and when I wiped I saw 2 small red flakes on the toilet paper and a few more scattered throughout the bowl I did have red peppers with my lunch, but I m wondering if its blood . I am 18 years old
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
You have altered bowel so you need thorough investigation so as to rule out ulcerative colitis or crohn's disease. Endoscopy is must and FBC, CRP ,ESR, LFT , U&E, WCC, care