Abdominal pain, frequent urination after masturbation. What should be done?

hii I M ROONAk I am 23 years old I hv watchec FEMDOME ,ballbusting porn& I tried to do it on my self thats why my balls become little smaller perhaps,an my penis not get straight for more then 3-5 minutes But at the same time my penis is not as hard as it was ,,what should I do AND ya their is pain often in my right side near stomach may be in kidney since it is fromfront to back of my right side AND I m having URINE in every One and Half Hour then getting thirty again PLEASE HELP me doctor I DONT KNOW wht should i do..... :( :(
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
i think you have been experimenting on yourself a lot over porn. regarding frequent urination, you may be having urinary tract infection nothng to worry do a urine routine test done if pus cells found then take antibiotics. next is the issue of pain , yes if you do sexual activities in abnormal posture it will hurt you with backache and bodyache. refrain from these.