Abdominal pain, fluttering in stomach, light periods. On IUD. Abnormal PAP smear. Medical attention required?

I have had an IUD placed since May of this year. Lately I have had a sharp pain in my lower left abdomin. I have also been experiencing slight flutters in my belly. To top it off my period was 18 days late, and it was just light spotting for 8 days. (Typically I have a normal cycle of 5 days). I see my doctor next Friday for an abnormal pap check up. But I was wondering if I should call and make one sooner.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer