Abdominal pain, fever, enervation, did not take prescribed Rabonik due to absence of nausea. Suggestion?

I had pain in the abdomen with fever which went upto 101 for a day only.the doctor prescribed ORNOF BD for 5days,RABONIK DSR BD,CYCLOPAM SOS and COBADEX FORTE.he wants me to have Ornof for 2 more days. I did not have Rabonik at all but he said it is important to have it. But I am feeling very weak and drained think I should have Rabonik.i did not take it as he said it will take care of nausea but I had no nausea.please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012