Abdominal pain, fatigue, weakness, headaches, bloating. Elevated liver enzymes. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, I have a question, I have lower abdomen pain, also, have upper right abdomen pain, weak, fatigue , headache . Went to the E.R., they told me that I had pain and my liver enzymes are elevated. I have a doctor appt. this week to recheck my liver and so my doctor can find out what is wrong with me. But now my pain is getting worse and my abdomen is swollen. I need to know what is going on? If you can help me with some information regarding this, because doctors don t know what is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013