Abdominal pain, fatigue, dizziness, yellowish discharge. What could be this?

i recently gave birth to my 3rd child almost a month ago and i ended up gettin a bad infection called endometritis. It got so bad i was hospitalized and an emergency D & C surgery. i am 2 weeks out from surgery and i have been feeling more pain in the abdomen and very fatigued, lightheaded and dizzy spells. Also shortness of breath alot, when that happens i feel my dizzyness gets worse. When i am up and around or breathing harder the shortness of breath gets worse as well. Other symptom with the abdominal pain is discharge that is yellowish orangish, not bloody at all tho. Iwent in to urgent care yesterday and the doc stated there was abnormal discharge on my cervix but to wait to see my ob this week and said i may have pnemonia. I feel it is more with how i feel, Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013