Abdominal pain, fatigue, bad breath, upset stomach, constipation. Any thoughts?

I have had for some time ( a couple of years) pain in my abdomen. This has a lot of different symptoms feeling like wanting to go to the toilet all the time to fatigue, bad breath, upset stomach irregular bowel movements, loose and constipated ( no blood in stools just the occasional tear of rectum which is annoying to say the least.
Last night I had pain like never before from my diaphragm down to navel, due to all the problems I have has I have a high pain tolerance I would say this was about an eight on a scale of 1 to 10 which made me feel so bad it almost forced me to vomit I'm going for a urea breath test and an ultra sound in a few days any thoughts on what I should ask doctor to look for?
Based upon symptoms I'm thinking its possibly a h. Pylori infection however I want to rule out stomach/ bowel cancer and am interested in any information you may have this has gone on for to long in my life and is depressing and would like to know if I'm either dying or curable so I can try have a normal life.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013