Abdominal pain, excessive sweating, vaginal bleeding. Difficulty in bowel movements. What is wrong?

I have had the same symptoms for over a week now but tonight they are the worst. Severe abdominal pain , I can t hold anything down (out both ends), sweating,old stomach noises. And now I am bleeding vaginally, but very light. The pain is not menstrual cramps . I have a hard time using the rest room and sweat profusely when I try. The pain feels more pro dominant on the right side and into my back. What is wrong with me???
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012