Abdominal pain, endoscopy done, bleeding cracked fingers, dizziness, metallic taste, ovarian cyst. Reasons?

I have had discomfort and pain in my upper left abdomen I had an endoscopy but my stomach was all ok. It was severe a year ago but now only occasionally . At a similar time my ends of fingers cracked and bled and have been like this for approx 10 months. I have had cream and antibiotics but didn't work.

Recently I have been feeling dizzy and light headed and in the last week a taste at the back of my throat has appeared which is a vomit/metal taste.

I have had a scan and stomach was ok. I had a complex cyst on ovary but on the opposite side to problem

Not sure what is wrong but it is getting me down as there is always Something wrong
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013