Abdominal pain, dyspepsia, burning in chest. Endoscopy showed ulcers, on medicines but in vain. History of duodenal ulcer surgery. Advise?

Good mng Doctor. I am BC Patro from Bhubaneswar, I have been operated for ch duodneal ulcer 35 years back . Now I am suffering from abdominal pain , dyspepsia , since about 2 months and burning sensation in chest, stomach, for the last 10 days. Endoscopy was of UGI done twice since two months , and ulcers were detected . I have taken Pentocid it cap 1 tab twice daliy and sucralfate Susp 2tsp 3 timesa day for abt 30 days and followed by pentocid dsr twice daily since 10 days . But i find there is not much releif . pl advise me .
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012