Abdominal pain during periods, moving to thighs. Ultrasound shows bulky uterus, thick endometrium. Treatment?

hello, I am 21 years old female.Durimg my periods I suffer from severe pain in the lower abdomen.Sometimes in the right sometimes in the left and the pain goes downstream inthe thigh.My USG report says i have anteverted & bulky (AP 4.6cm) uterus. Myometrium of the uterus is normal but endometrium is thick.thickness is about 15mm. uterine cavity is empty.both ovaries are normal in size. Cul-de-sac is free of any collection. what are the reasons for these kind of problems and what will be the treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012