Abdominal pain due to bacterial infection. Diagnosed chlamydia. How to cure?

Ive been having a lot of abdominal pain . I went to the ER and they said i had a bacterial infection and gave me an antibacterial. then a week later i went to my ob/gyn and she said i had chlamydia . ive had the same partner for the past 6 months. he went and got tested and he doesnt have it. and i read that there can be a false positive result for it. so ive taked an antibacterial and the meds for chlamydia and i still have the pain. what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013