Abdominal pain, diarrhoea, narrowing bile ducts, had gallbladder removed. What is causing pain?

I have had a problem for 2 years since having my gallbladder removed. Constant diarrhea , upper right abdominal pain which hurts worse after eating and the aching pain under my right shoulder blade. Had a hida scan early this past November and it came back abnormal. Today I.just had an. ercp and one with a sonogram and my doctor said Evrtything looked fine no blockages or narrowing of my bile ducts. I have had a stent placed in my bile duct last year but only kept it in for a week because it was too painful. So today my doctor tells me there s nothing wrong and thinks I m seeking pain medication and basically made me feel like I was crazy. I m very depressed now and the pain is horrible. He never told me what abnormality was on the hida scan. As much as I have read, it seems to lean toward sphincter of oddi dysfunction. How can I get my doctor to look more into s.o.d? Does it sound like it can be that? I just want the pain to stop and start living a normal life . Get back to work and go back to school. Please help. I m desperate.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013