Abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, appetite loss, weight loss. What can it be?

Hi! My mom got abdominal pain(she shows epigastral zone,sometimes in the left side of abdomen for a month(stronger).the whole period of the pain is about one year.she describes it like cramping,sometimes burning,spastic's permanent,time to time it wores.with food or without.because of this pain she refuses to eat.she has diarrhea almost every two weeks for last two month.she refuses to drink,too,because she says,after water in about 15-20 min.she gets diarrhea,she drinks one cup of camomile tea(only because I ask her,,but doesn't want more).she cannot eat most of vegetables(row at all),diary products.her diet is very very limited and a very small amount.a lot of times she has nausea,she lost her appetite and lost her weight at least 10 pound for the last time.what it can be?in anamnes she had gastritis ,pancreatitis,duodenites.she also has diabetis tips 2, high blood pressure,so she has to take a lot of medication.what you can suggest her?thank you
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013