Abdominal pain, diarrhea, headaches, swelling in right temple. Causes for headache?

My daughter is 11 and has been having abdominal pain , loss of appetite , diarreah , headaches , no fever present for 9 days. She has been to the ER and had a ton of blood tests done. Everything has come back negative and she was sent home. Again, vitals all good. This morning she has a swollen right temple and right side of her head and under her eyes. She said her stomach still hurts and hasn t gotten out of bed except to use the bathroom since last Thursday. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. It appears to be viral diarrhea, carectarised by diarrhea, abdominal pain, head ache etc. In spite of treatment, it will take time to be stopped. But the swelling of face appears to be an allergic reaction to some of the drugs used for diarrhea.I advise you to consult your doctor for relief.If still stomach pain is there means the infection is not completely relieved , the pain may be due to irritation of the gut still left behind.
Besides i advise you some diet recommendations for her as give her more of bland foods like, curd rice, rice soup, less oily biscuits, etc. avoid giving spices, chillies, junk foods, oily foods, non vegitarian dishes fruits and juices to avoid gastric irritation. Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.