Abdominal pain, diagnosed with faecal impaction, poor appetite. Suggest medication

Hi, my 2 years old daughter has abdominal pain that comes every 15 to 30 minutes. When it comes she screams a lot. It lasts for a minute or two. Sometimes she passes smelly wind and pain stops. It wakes her up at night many times. We have been to A&E twice but they didn't find anything wrong. First time they told it was fecal impaction and second time they told it may be due to virus. Pain is there for three days already. No vomiting, poor appetite. Didn't pass stool yesterday or today, but passed two days ago, soft stool but not diarrhoea.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013