Abdominal pain, diagnosed due to E.coli. On medicines, injections, no improvement. Suggestions?

My mother having havy pain in the abdamon and some places in the backside for last 2 months. Routine Bacterial - Aerobic Culture test inthe specimen of urine has been taken and the result was final identificationoforganism grown is E. coli . They referred that sencitive to - Amikacin , Carbencilin, Cefixime , Ceftazidime , Ceftriaxone , Ciprofloxacin,Co-trimoxazole, Gentamycine, Imipenem,Meropenem, Netilmycin, Nitrofurantoin,Ofloxacin, Piperacillin. Resistant to Cofpodoxime, Terracycline. Dr. recomended Ofloxacin for first seven days,Ciprofloxacin injection of next seven days and Amikacin for next 5 days and my mother have no improvement It is also informed that there is no symptemses are noticed including daiahria with or without blood. It is urology problem or not. Your sugestion please. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012