Abdominal pain, dehydration, blood test normal, taking Bentyl for pain. Treatment?

My daughter is 12, and has been having severe abdominal pain , unable to eat, and has been hospitalized twice due to dehydration . They have run all blood test, including liver pancreas A1C, all came back normal. She also had an MRCP which ruled out pancreas and gall bladder issues. She had an upper and lower endoscopy and all looked fine. She was sent home this time from the hospital after 3 days with Bentyl for pain, and told that if she does not increase her diet and drink more she will require and feeding tube. I am so frusterated and don t know what else to do...My little girl is getting smaller and smaller and is still in pain 90% of the time. We have had behavioral health come in and have ruled out anxiety and other disorders. Please any thoughts would help so much...Which hospital is the best for childhood GI issues?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012