Abdominal pain, cramps, vomiting, bladder pain. Treatment options?

I have lower abdominal pain since today in the morning i whent to do the bathroom and i did my buissness but after a few minutes i started to have these painful cramps after that i vomited a little then when i tryed goin to the bathroom again my lower abdomen will hurt so as my anus and rectum i when to school with lower abdominal pain and inflamation then later on everytime i would gp urine my bladder will hurt so as my stomach what can do to stop the pain and inflammation??
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012