Abdominal pain, cramping. Normal abdominal ultrasound. Urine test shows microscopic blood in urine

I am Jyoti 51 years old female and experiencing severe left abdominal pain ,it feels like cramping and cutting pain, and starts only after midnight,and after eating it reduces to minimum.My physician asked me perform some lab tests, ultrasound for complete abdomen but everything is normal.After urine test,it found some microscopic blood but I dont have any sort of discomfort in urinary issues. Please Suggest.Thanking you
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012