Abdominal pain, chills and fever. What could be the problem?

Yesterday I experienced this lower abdominal pain without warning. It first started with me having to urinate, so I had to hold it for a few seconds. Then after peeing out of no where I started to feel clammy and got intense lower abdominal pain, when I got home I started to get chills and a slight fever. It lasted all night and then this morning I felt better, but had a sore feeling in my lower abdomen. This has happened to me before, it only last a few hours of pain and then soreness.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013