Abdominal pain, chest pain. Gallbladder removed. Have had pancreatitis. Help?

I ve had pancreatitis before and they took out my gallbladder , just the other night I had a severe attack and I couldn t even take my self to the Er, emsa had to come and get me, I m also getting pain in my left side of my chest on into my shoulder blade, they did a ct scan and blood tests and nothing came back, they released me with unknown abdominal pain , I go to a specialist Thursday, any ideas what s happening? I m getting real tired of these pains!!!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013