Abdominal pain, cannot walk or stand properly. Is it related to bowel problem?

sir, my name is suma. i have a problem since from 6 years. that is i am getting a pinching pain near lower right abdomin , it starts gradually and reaches to peak within 2 to 3 hrs and it will stay for half day. during that time i couldn t walk and stand properly.most of the time it starts during afternoon time. till now i never got in morning times sessions. with my observations , it is coming initially when i am taking the spicy items but now-a-days irrespective of spicy it is coming. now it is relating to bowel problem
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
one or more of food proteins start reacting with body proteins to cause this initially it starts with less symptom's then it start increasing as you wrote
in my opinion you can get blood serum tests for specific antibodies for major food you eat or suspect eliminate that proteins according to result you will have better option to get good results instead of guessing for foods you think may cause