Abdominal pain, buttocks and hip pain. PAP clear, TVS US normal

About a month ago, I turned over in my sleep and felt something heavy fall inside from my left side toward the middle of my abdomen/ pelvic area. I immediately felt an extraordinarily sharp pain up my vagina and into my uterus (or thereabouts.) Following that, I ve had nearly steady pain in my left ovary and left abdomen, occasional pain in the right ovary, feelings like menstrual cramps (post-meno 15 years), pain in my left buttocks , pain in my left hip and down left outer left thigh. I made appointments with a gyn/onco specialist and family md. Gyn was out of town - saw his PA who found nothing wrong with my physical exam; nothing showed up on the transvag ultrasound, pap is clear. Nothing on the hip xray. Had a mammo, bone dex, and abdominal ultrasound 6 days ago and have no results yet. I see the actual gyn/onco in a few days.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012