Abdominal pain, blood work normal. Hurts to push. Any ideas?

I ve been experiencing pain in my lower left abdomen for about 5 days now. I got my blood work done, nothing wrong there. Urine sample was taken, nothing wrong there. I haven t been nauseous, vomiting , or had any problems urinating. I got an x-ray and sonogram, the results that came back from my doctor were might have hernia in lower left quadrant. My doctor referred me to a surgeon to go get my hernia checked out. There is no bulge, but it really hurts when I push on it or just simply moving my body. Anybody have any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012