Abdominal pain, blood test fluid caused by ruptured cyst, scan enlarged appendix no impact. Is it to be worried?

I was taken to ER Scottsdale/Osborn hospital yesterday with severe pain in abdominal area.. Tests were done, blood and CTscan. Blood count normal i white cells. Scan showed "enlarged appendix but not "impacted. Also showed large several cysts on ovaries. Today I am told after second blood test, everything normal and I can go home. They said that there was some fluid in abdominal cavity which could have been caused by 2 of ruptured cysts. They said as long as I can have a bowel movement and I feel good I can go home. Just a bit concerned over "enlarged appendix". What are your thoughts please. My Mother is also concerned about my leaving hospital. By the way I am 44 years old. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013