Abdominal pain, blood in stools, normal colonoscopy, scheduled for sonography.Is it advisable to drink?

Hey. I ve been having some abdominal pain , and bloody stool . I just had a colonoscopy on the 11th and nothing was found. My follow up is on the 18th and will be having a sonogram of my gallbladder soon. My 21st birthday is this weekend and it s a tradition in my family to take the birthday girl on her 21st to a bar for drinks. If I drink, will my doctor be able to tell and should I not drink?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012