Abdominal pain, blood in stool, lower backache , bloating, acid reflux, headache. Histroy of miscarriage. bhcg levels above 5. Help

Hi I am 22 female. I have left side abdominal pains lower back aches and lots of bloating. Lower Gas and acid reflux and frontal head aches and fetigue. when I have a bowel movement the toilet is full of blood. I just had a miscarriage about 4 days ago and I am thinking something went wrong i realize some symptoms might be because bhcg leves are still above 5. The blood is associated with bowel movements not vaginal. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013