Abdominal pain, blood in saliva. No blood in teeth, gums, nose. Drink occassionally. What could it be?

Recently I have had some abdominal pain , not really a sharp pain but when I am lying in bed and my wife puts her arm over my abdomen it is a very annoying pain that gets worse the longer there is any pressure, I brushed this off as nothing but I ve noticed the past two nights I have had a couple drinks no more than maybe half a cup of vodka, when I awoke in the morning there was blood in my saliva , the first night it wasn t too bad just a bit of blood that cleared up in a few minutes. This morning there was a good mouthful of watered down blood and took about 10 minutes to clear, I inspected my teeth and gums and blood didn t seem to be coming from there nor my sinuses after I blew my nose. Any suggestions as to what that may be? I am 22 years of age 5 1 and 120lbs, I drink occasionally usually only one drink every other week with no other known health problems.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013